- Locate the POST/EDIT/DELETE email you received when you first submitted your post, and click on the manage link.
- On the management page, select the "Repost this Posting" option:
The Repost option will allow you to create a duplicate copy of an active or expired job post. The reposted copy will assume the lifespan of a new post, and will be placed at the top of the list.
- When you repost a current job post you are creating a copy with a new post ID number; the original post will remain on the site under its original date and location.
- The fee for reposting a listing is the same as submitting a new post, and you will be asked to re-enter your payment information.
- You will be able to make changes to the posting title, posting description, specific location, and category before you submit the repost.